Just trying to make it through the day alive.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sickness & Seclusion

I hate winter. Not only do I dislike the negative temperatures but I dislike the broad range of sicknesses that it brings with it. Seriously. I know each front desk person/nurse and Dr. by first name. We are all pals. Shannon- Dr. Engles nurse is a true jem- we know each others current stresses etc- isn't this sad? I know she works Tues/Thurs and she knows what is going on with my family.

Hilarious. Every week ( not kidding) there is a new bout of sickness lurking around my house. What am I supposed to do? Not take my kids anywhere in the chance they may get sick? I already live in seclusion in the "Vail Valley". It may be beautiful and all people but this place doesnt have a Target or Chipotle. Now you can agree.

Sometimes I even wish that I could be the one sick so everyone could take care of me. That is completely disturbing. I wish sickness upon myself in the small chance that I could lay in bed and sleep ( even if I have a fever and am vomitting).

Let's all pray that Spring arrives quickly and the sickness leaves soon. Or else.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah right, if you got sick, you would still have to take care of the kids! That really sucks. Better to stay healthy and wish for a nice day in bed with no interruptions than the sickness!!lol

    ReplyDelete