Just trying to make it through the day alive.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Electronic Obsession

I'll admit it. I am slightly obsessed with my iphone. I check my email, texts, and internet on an hourly basis- alright I'll be honest maybe every 10 minutes. And tonight while chasing the crazies around a hotel lobby and trying to catch up with a long lost friend my nice glass of red wine fell from the sroller cup holder on my phone. I am heartbroken- I may have even shed a tear or two.

That phone is my connection to the outside world. How in the heck did people communicate before they had everything at the touch of their handheld? Maybe they were too busy farming and having children like clockwork.

Well hopefully tomorrow when I wake up my phone will raise from the dead- (I even tried a blowdryer to dry the thing out ) Send up some prayers for my phone and if you need to get ahold me of me- well sorry I'm out of service.

No comments:

Post a Comment