Just trying to make it through the day alive.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

What Makes It Worth While.

By the end of most days I have little to no energy to accomplish anything in my life. Each and every night after the kids are (forced) in bed- I try to pick up the destruction of toys, food particles, books, diapers ( don't even try to say once in a while dirty diapers aren't laying around your house) - unhygenic ? Maybe. I never really feel like my house is "clean" per say. It's impossible with my 2 - if I clean it up they are even more determined to destroy and conquer- and I know it's completely normal and I accept it. So how in the heck do some of your mommies do it? Most of my mommy friends live in chaos like I do- but some of you ( no names will be involved) hhhhh..my mother being one of these few- how is your house so clean and organized? I need some tips? And no it doesn't count if you have a live-in nanny- (if you have a live in nanny we can't be friends anyways). So my destroyers are crazy- lately my midget has been so clingy it's killing me. He won't let me put him down and although I love his fatness I could do without his snot trails on every single one of my shirts. Sick. And my gentle giant has joined in with the midget in these awesome high pitched screaming for no reason rants. This always is a positive when I'm fighting a migrane...someone tell me how to explain to a 1 year old how to stop screaming- my gentle giant pretends to be deaf so no advice needed with him. Ok getting to the part that makes all this joy worth it- the other night as we gathered for dinner- (I will save that topic fo another post)- Finley finishes dinner, walks over to Ryan - kisses him and says " I love you Daddy." We both got tears in our eyes- I was thinking to myself maybe after 3 long years of being a psycho he is finally coming around. That warm fuzzy feeling lasted for about 5 minutes- and then he was whining about something. But in those 5 long minutes I can see an end in sight for my gentle giant- he is making progress- and those minutes made all the bad ones worth it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment