Just trying to make it through the day alive.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Sleep.

I feel like I'm in a rut lately. I can't seem to wake up- at all. With Ryan being home more I've become a little more slower to rise- kinda wishing to myself ( and sometimes verbalizing it) that Ryan would just spring out of our warm bed and get the kids and their poopy hungry butts. Is that lazy? Maybe. I don't really care though. I've always liked sleep. Even growing up I was an amazing sleeper/napper. During College I would much rather go to bed early then stay up late and party. ( which I did almost every night) Loser? Maybe- but I love sleep that much. Not even I can come close to the best sleeper I know- Miss Jenny Wyllie. She's a marathon sleeper. That's why we clicked in college- we would much rather sleep, watch the oc and have dance parties. There were some weekends that I remember Jenny sleeping for almost 24 hours at a time. I was her human alarm clock senior year to make sure she was up to go teach little psychos in the classroom. oh Sleep- we love thee.

Anyways- I thought when you got older you need less sleep? That's a lie folks- I feel like every year I need a little more sleep. Ugh. Dreaming of the days when more sleep exsists in my little life.

No comments:

Post a Comment