Just trying to make it through the day alive.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another year older.

Is it just ME or does your birthday not really matter anymore? Maybe I'm just getting more boring with old age. I remember growing up and every year on my birthday getting so excited- now I'm wondering why I'm not getting the same effect. Maybe my inching towards 30 is freaking me out. But I'm not going to complain- this past year has been a good and full one. May-Starting off with me not going back to work full time - which equals me trying to figure out what to do all day to entertain myself and 2 small crazies. July- Ryan picked up a second job - which lead to more time being a single mom August- Little bro moves in our basement October- St. Maarteen with Ryan( let's try to forget that there was a hurricane) oh and let's not forget finding out our rental house was in foreclosure. November- My parents moving into our basement and Andy moving out. December- Jenny's wedding in Kansas City ( mommy got to escape for a few awesome days) and let's not forget the Housing deal falling through at the last minute = depression. January- FINALLY getting our house back to ourselves , celebrating Coco's 1st bday February- Finley's first surgery= a completely different child in a good way! Celebrating Fin & Ryan's Bdays with a spiderman themed party ( Ryan you know you loved it) March- Ryan decides to sell his half of his business and do something new ( the verdict is still out on this one- if we're millionaires by next year I will say this was a good move :) Which leads of to April...the month of my beloved birth. It's funny how the presents we want changes over the course of our lives. For instance I just bought myself new bedding for our bedroom and that was my birthday present. And ya know what- I'm excited about it! Don't worry I will take a picture of the before and after pictures! Ok- I'm tired of writing- stay tuned tomorrow I will try to blog about what I want to accomplish in my 26th year.

No comments:

Post a Comment