Just trying to make it through the day alive.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Running.

I do not like running- I just tell my body that it likes it and that it will reap the benefits of a natural butt lift.

Yayaya. running has a lot of great benefits but does anyone ever talk about all the terrible things that happens when you run- including awesome weight gain and bodily injuries.

This brings me to- ME RUNNING- imagine me running- heavy breathing ( almost sounds like I'm dying) ...and feet clomping ( I honestly sounds like a horse) ..I keep telling myself that I am running a 10k in June- but in the last few weeks my willpower is shrinking. I think it's because although I felt my body toning up when I began running - I gained 10lbs. Honestly sick. When you weigh 120- to gain 10 lbs is a lot of weight...( I know I know muscle weight- right...) And we can also blame my lack of motivation on the current weather in Colorado- freezing with a chance of rain, snow, hail- mixed with 20 minute intervals of sunshine.

Why don't I run on a treadmill you may ask? Let's make a long story( several long stories) short and say my treadmill running skills are terrible- I have fallen to the point of near concussion at least 3 times in the past 10 years. LAUGH IT UP.

Waiting for Sun - and then I will get my butt into gear- so if you live up here in the fridgid cold you may see me or HEAR me puffing away ...

No comments:

Post a Comment