Just trying to make it through the day alive.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

3 year olds & Movie Theatres



Last week I ventured out to try to make a memorable experience for both Fin Dog & I. His first movie theatre experience. It was a joke. Thank Jesus that we were the only people in the place watching " RIO" - I thought the movie looked good from the previews with all the dancing and singing. The real thing was not as much so- I would give it a B- . Finley on the other hand would give it a F-. It all was going good until we sat down and the previews started. Then the tears started. Ugh. I just paid 20 dollars people so that kid was gonna sit in the sit ( or on my lap) the entire movie if it killed me. He was an emotional wreck the whole movie. ( Has anyone else noticed how there is always some kind of scary character in all the "kid" movies) We made it through with about 40 breakdowns at various parts. Poor kid is sensitive and that's ok with me- but obviously he just wasnt ready for the big screen. Maybe we will try again when is he 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment